Do you believe that children and youth are our future and feel you have the skills and knowledge to help them reach their full potential? Are you ready to open your heart and your home to an Indigenous child or youth and support them as they grow and learn?
If you are, KKCFSS would love to hear from you.
Ktunaxa Kinbasket Child and Family Service Society are currently looking for caregivers who will:
- Provide a safe & nurturing environment for children or youth who are in need of alternate care on a temporary or long-term basis;
- Support and embrace every aspect of a child/youth’s being, including their cultural heritage;
- Work as a team member to ensure that all children and youth receive quality care & thrive to their full capacity and potential;
- Teach skills necessary to move forward successfully in life;
- Advocate for the child or youth to ensure their rights are respected.
We welcome all interested Indigenous and non-Indigenous applicants, including women, men, LGBTQ+ couples, singles, people from all ethnicities and backgrounds, and older adults.
Training, support and financial compensation are offered to our Caregivers.
If you or someone you know is interested, please call (250) 489-4563 or toll-free 1-888-489-4563.